It’s time again to kill or be killed. Assassin is back! Wednesday 18th April with GTM 2018 Tickets up for grabs!
HOW TO PLAY
Your polaroid picture is your life, the aim of the game is to ‘kill’ as many people as possible by stealing their picture from a lanyard worn around your neck. (Lanyards will be provided)
Once you’re dead, you give all the pictures you have (your own + the ones you’ve killed) to the person who ‘killed’ you.
The winner is the last person alive and they have all the photos OR the person who has the most kills (photos collected) at the end of the game (2pm).
This year registrations will only take place online. Please follow this link https://bit.ly/2EoiB0L to register.
Once you have registered online, drop into the UC Life! Office (located in the hub opposite café Mizzuna) on the morning of the game from 9am – 11am to collect your life. The game will run from 11am – 2pm on UC Campus (see below for the allocated zone). Winners will be announced at The Well from 2pm.
We will have a feast (like on the hunger games, there is no actual food, sorry) every half hour from 11:15am – 1:45pm in the middle of the concourse. The aim of the feast is to attract players to the centre of the zone to claim the prize and increase the chance of killing others. At each feast, we will have Well Vouchers up for grabs!
• All players must wear black clothing; get creative, think beanies, gloves.
• You cannot use anything to obstruct your picture from being taken (e.g. clothing, your hands etc.)
• No kills are to be made inside tutorial rooms, lecture rooms, labs, library etc. (basically where learning is going on)
• You can only kill or be killed within the game zone – the zone is based on the centre of campus, once you cross a road, you are out of the zone e.g. crossing the road to CLV, Building 14 or Building 7 Carpark.
• If two players ‘kill’ each other at the same time and there are no witnesses to who won, the two players will flip a coin for who stays alive. (Drop into the UC Life office if you need your photo re-hole punched)
The winner of assassin will win a DOUBLE PASS to Groovin the Moo 2018!!
At the end of the event we will draw out a name out of a hat from ALL of the competitors for a Lucky Door Prize. The winner must be present to claim their prize at The Well just after 2pm.
The Lucky Door Prize is also a DOUBLE PASS to Groovin the Moo 2018!