UC Sport & Fitness Centre caters for UC students, staff & the general public, providing various memberships with NO JOINING FEES!
- OFF-PEAK membership gives members access to weights and cardio and group fitness classes between 9am-3pm each day
- UNLIMITED membership gives members access to weights and cardio and group fitness classes during all opening hours
- UPFRONT – fee of membership is paid in full at the time of signing up
- DIRECT DEBIT – fortnightly payments for 6 or 12 months contracts ONLY
FREE Training Programs
- A free personalized training program designed by one of our qualified personal trainers is included as part of any membership
- Please call us on 6201 2542 for more information or to book in for a program
Sign Up Online
- If you have not been a member with us before, and wish to sign up online, please follow the appropriate link below:
- Must have current UC Student or Staff card to get the respective membership.
- If you have any questions after signing up, please don’t hesitate to call us (6201 2542) or chat to one of our staff members when are you are next in the gym!
- Please note that if you are an existing member wanting to renew your membership, or you have been a member before, registration will need to be completed at reception in building 29.
- There will be a CREDIT CARD SURCHARGE to process the online membership.
If you are a new member who would prefer to sign up at the UC Sports and Fitness reception, you can assist in processing your membership by filling out our membership form before you come in (forms are also available at reception).
*Please note that there is a 10% discount for renewal on upfront 3, 6 and 12 months memberships, before the expiry of the previous membership. Does not apply to online and/or special memberships (Eg: Winter Deal).
There are a limited number of free 1hr car parks just outside Building 29 for use during the day. However, parking on Campus in the casual car parks with boom gates is free if you enter after 6pm on Weeknights and free all day on Saturday and Sunday. You still need to take a ticket when you enter, but no payment will be required to exit. See map below for designated car parks for the gym.