Upcoming events can be viewed in our Event Calendar.
UC Union promotes a safe space for all patrons to enjoy live music. We ask patrons to show respect to others and behave in a way that helps everyone have a good night. Violent, harassing and inappropriate behavior is not welcome at our venue. If you see or experience this type of behavior, please make our friendly security or venue staff aware of the issue.
Licensed all ages
All shows are 18+ unless noted otherwise. When an event is ‘Licensed all ages’ please note:
- We recommend that a responsible adult accompany patrons under 16 years of age.
- Smoking of any kind is not permitted inside the venue. An allocated area for smoking will be made available and this area is 18+ only.
- In order for patrons of all ages to enjoy this event drinking of alcohol will be restricted to the 18+ bar area (valid photo ID required). No drinks are allowed to leave the 18+ bar area.
- Campus policy is that no pass outs will be issued on the night. If you require a pass-out for medical reasons please bring appropriate documentation.
- The dance floor, merchandise, bathrooms and VIP areas are all located in the All ages section of the venue.
Conditions of entry
- A patron fails to produce appropriate identification – see acceptable forms of identification.
- A patron refuses to make their clothes, bags, containers or other possessions available for search by security.
- A patron attempts to bring illegal or banned substances into the event and is detected by police or security – see banned items.
- A patron breaks a condition of entry or conducts any illegal activity at the event.
- A patron is affected by the consumption of alcohol or drugs.
- A patron participates in dangerous activities including aggressive dancing, moshing, crowd surfing, stage diving and intimidation.
- No professional cameras for commercial photography are allowed unless approved by the promoter prior to the event. We do not allow pass-outs at our events.
Acceptable Forms of identification
- Driver’s licence
- Proof of Age Card
- Illegal or illicit substances of any kind
- Drinks or drink bottles of any kind (alcoholic or non-alcoholic, sealed or un-sealed)
- Aerosol cans, including deodorants
- Anything studded (e.g. belts, wristbands )
- Weapons of any kind
- Video/tape recording devices
- Professional still cameras (small still cameras are allowed)
- Fireworks or explosives of any kind including deodorant/aerosol cans
- Any other items considered illegal or dangerous
Phone: 0458 712 214