Market Days are run on campus during semester from 11am – 2pm on the UC Concourse. Market Days are a great way to interact with students on campus at UC and promote your business.
Market Days only run during Semester 1 (5th Feb – 25th May) and Semester 2 (1 August – 31 October). Market Days are held every Wednesday and each month we host Mega Market Days.
Stall holders are encouraged to book for Mega Market Days as there will be a larger number of stalls. We will supply entertainment and make a Facebook event to make every Mega Market Day a great success.
Semester 2 2018 Mega Market Days are:
- O Week: 1 August – Wednesday – Orientation Week
- Week 1: 8 August – Wednesday – International Indigenous People Week
- Week 4: 28 August – Tuesday – Clubs Multicultural Market Day
- Week 6: 13 September – Thursday – R U OK Day
- Week 10: 10th October – Wednesday – World Mental Health Day
- Week 13: 31 October – Wednesday – Stress Less Week
- Please see booking form below for regular market day dates
Click here for details on Semester 1 2019 O Week.
Booking forms for Week 1 onwards click here
If you have any issues please contact email@example.com