UC Refectory promotes a safe space for all patrons to enjoy live music. We ask patrons to show respect to others and behave in a way that helps everyone have a good night. Violent, harassing and inappropriate behaviour is not welcome at our venue. If you see or experience this type of behaviour, please make our friendly security or venue staff aware of the issue.
Licensed all ages
All shows are 18+ unless noted otherwise noted on the ticketing website.
When an event is ‘licensed all ages’ please note:
- We recommend that a responsible adult accompany patrons under 16 years of age.
- Smoking of any kind is not permitted inside the venue.
- In order for patrons of all ages to enjoy this event drinking of alcohol will be restricted to the 18+ bar area (valid photo ID required). No drinks are allowed to leave the 18+ bar area.
- Campus policy is that no pass outs will be issued on the night. If you require a pass-out for medical reasons please bring appropriate documentation.
- The dance floor, merchandise, bathrooms and VIP areas are all located in the All Ages section of the venue.
Conditions of entry
- A patron fails to produce appropriate identification – see acceptable forms of identification.
- A patron refuses to make their clothes, bags, containers or other possessions available for search by security.
- A patron attempts to bring illegal or banned substances into the event and is detected by police or security – see banned items.
- A patron breaks a condition of entry or conducts any illegal activity at the event.
- A patron is affected by the consumption of alcohol or drugs.
- A patron participates in dangerous activities including aggressive dancing, moshing, crowd surfing, stage diving and intimidation.
- No professional cameras for commercial photography are allowed unless approved by the promoter prior to the event.
- We do not allow pass-outs at our events.
Acceptable forms of identification
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Valid Passport
- Valid Proof of Age Card
- Illegal or illicit substances of any kind
- Drinks or drink bottles of any kind (alcoholic or non-alcoholic, sealed or un-sealed)
- Aerosol cans, including deodorants
- Anything studded (e.g. belts, wristbands )
- Weapons of any kind
- Video/tape recording devices
- Professional still cameras (small still cameras are allowed)
- Fireworks or explosives of any kind including deodorant/aerosol cans
- Any other items considered illegal or dangerous
Our official ticketing outlet for all our UC Refectory shows is Oztix. Any issues regarding tickets for events please contact Oztix directly.
No pass outs will be issued on the night (once you leave the venue you cannot come back in). If you require a pass-out for medical reasons please bring appropriate documentation.
There are no restaurant facilities at UC Refectory. The Well is the closest bar on campus, open weekdays only.
Vending machines are available inside the venue that sell chips and confectionary.
For all wheelchair access, please phone UC Refectory 0458 709 183 or via email@example.com prior to the event.
Yes. $2 per item, located at the bar
The University of Canberra Campus is tobacco-free.
Lost property is located at the bar on the night of an event and handed over to UC Security on campus after an event. UC Security can be contacted on (02) 6201 2222.
ATM & EFTPOS
ATMs are located near the venue in the Hub (Commonwealth Bank). Pending the event size, ATMS may be accessible inside the venue. The bar is EFTPOS preferred and merchandise EFTPOS/Cash availability varies per show. Details will be posted in the Facebook Event for each gig.
Entry is via the East entry to the Refectory (oval side).
For access from main concourse, go via the hub (red stairs) to entrance.
Action Buses depart/arrive from College St.
For Bus Route information and Timetable enquiries visit Action or call 13 17 10
To plan your trip head to Google maps trip planner
Free parking is available on weekends and after 6.00pm Monday to Friday for more information and maps for casual parks please click here.
Yes. There is disabled parking near the entrance to the venue, please click here.
Taxi number – 132 227 (pickup point for UC Refectory, Building 10 is University of Canberra Kirinari st via Allawoona st BRUCE)
Phone: 0458 709 183